We are pleased to announce that Terry White Cumberland Park Pharmacy has once again approached the MCCSA to provide free influenza (flu) vaccinations for people who are most in need i.e. temporary visa holders, international students, families of immigrants on visitors visa and those who are financially stressed. I am reaching out to you as community leaders to share this amongst your members.
The vaccinations will be administered by qualified and registered pharmacists. No referral or prescription required, all participants will receive Flu Vaccination Certificates.
The free flu vaccination sessions will be held at the following location and dates:
MCCSA Hall, 113 Gilbert Street, Adelaide
- Monday 28 June 2021, 3pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 29 June 2021, 2pm to 6pm
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Please contact June on (08) 8345 5266 to find out available time slots and to book your appointment.
- Eligible age group: 10 years and above.
- You must allow at least 14 days between receiving the flu vaccine and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are unwell or are required to self-isolate, please do not attend.
- Please be aware that contact details collected for booked sessions may be used for COVID-19 contact tracing if required.
- Please bring your Medicare card if available.
MCCSA would like to thank Terry White Cumberland Park Pharmacy for their very generous offer and we hope this free flu vaccination initiative will help protect the vulnerable members of our community as we head into the winter months.
Multicultural Communities Council of SA
113 Gilbert Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: 08 8345 5266
28-29 Jun 2021